Please read on to get an idea of how we handle your personal information. Please check this page periodically as this process might change from time to time.
1. What type of information does Mini Bus Rental NYC collect?
Information you give us. This is the personal information you give us when you fill out our contact form or when you e-mail us. These are deemed necessary for us to get in contact with you.
However, you can still use the MiniBusRentalNYC.com site and any information contained therein without giving us any personal information.
Session information. Mini Bus Rental NYC also collects the non-identifying information, such as:
- The IP address you use to access the MiniBusRentalNYC.com site.
- The Internet domain from where you access MiniBusRentalNYC.com.
- The type of browser you are using (Firefox, Chrome, etc.)
- Your computer’s operating system (Linux, Windows, Mac, etc.)
- The time and date of your visit.
- The pages on MiniBusRentalNYC.com that you access.
We also collect some personal information. Mini Bus Rental NYC may place Internet cookies on your hard drive that may save data about you such as the MiniBusRentalNYC.com pages you have accessed, and your name. However, you may disable, delete or decline the cookies while visiting MiniBusRentalNYC.com by activating the relevant browser setting.
2. How is the collected information used?
MiniBusRentalNYC.com uses the information we collect to enable us to contact you when you ask us to. We also make use of the information to help us make site improvements and content addition that would make our site more useful and relevant to customers like you.
3. Does Mini Bus Rental NYC share, sell or rent your information?
None of the information we get from you will be seen by third parties, unless it is required to be disclosed by law or unless we obtain your permission.
4. How secure is the information you give Mini Bus Rental NYC?
MiniBusRentalNYC.com uses industry standard efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information.
MiniBusRentalNYC.com makes every effort to prevent the misuse, alteration and loss of the information under its control.
However, no data that is transmitted over the Internet may be 100% secure.
5. How do you opt out of receiving messages from Mini Bus Rental NYC?
MiniBusRentalNYC.com only contacts you via e-mail when you have sought for information and thus given us permission to do so. We do not send out untargeted, random and unsolicited commercial e-mails.
6. How does Mini Bus Rental NYC protect children’s privacy?
Children’s safety is very important to Mini Bus Rental NYC. As such, no information should be submitted to any MiniBusRentalNYC.com page or posted at MiniBusRentalNYC.com by minors without prior consent from their parents or guardians. All applicable laws are observed with respect to collecting data from children and no sharing of data collected from children with any third parties is permitted under any circumstances at any time.
Last updated: July 23, 2012